____________________________________
Been thinking quite a little, and penning down my thoughts everywhere I went. Leaving some thoughts and emotions down. Sipping away on my coffee, having chats with the shop owners. Walking around with my shuffle blasting the music. Changing the pace of my walking every now and then. A few skips here and there. Deep breaths here and there.
I did reflections, I sorted out some thoughts and emotions. Yet I could not find some answers. Especially towards you. I have yet to reply, I have yet to come to a final conlusion, I have yet to figure out this feeling I have. Am I selfish? Am I fair?
Some situations around me made me questioned.
I have become an overnight perfectionist till the very last minute. I have finalised my ambitions and goals to be achieved. I have drawn out the web of things. And being single for me, would be the best for now. I do not know why. Going on with my life and concentrating on other things are rating at a high point now.
Im like a flexible doll. You place me there, my eyes will just stare out blankly. You place my hands on the table, it will just stay that position and I would not bother to move it, not bothered to tap those fingers. My legs will just swing to and fro with no force or direction. I let it all go. Let itself position itself. I go with that flow.
Words have become bland or indirect. Words become misunderstood and unclear. Words are copied and pasted. Where have the view points went? The opinions? The arguement? The direct understanding? The true meaning?
My poem tonight, reflecting myself.
Sometimes rainbows lost its light and become dim.
Paths starts pilling up with brown autumn leaves, unkept.
Stars failed to shine its light in that dark black sky.
My steps starts dragging
My mind gets tangled.
My eyes turned a shade of grey.
Empty its called.
My heart tears my soul apart.
My words turns cold with time.
Stretching out my limbs,
My breath suddenly turned cold.
Give me your shoulders,
To let me fall back too.
Give me that kiss
To warm up my soul.
Give me that touch
To know my presence.
Whisper to me
And let me know this.
Someday I'll realised
which path that light has shone on.
And someday I'll realised
where my direction should lead me to.